The majority of dental work at Harley Street is cosmetic dentistry. This is becoming an increasingly popular choice of dentistry for many people who want a healthy white smile and the accompanying confidence boost.
As a rough guide you can expect to pay:
- Bridge: from £500 upwards
- Crowns (porcelain): from £350 to £1,000
- Dental implants: from £1,000 to £2,000
- Smile makeover: from £500 up to £25,000
- Teeth whitening: from £300 to £1,500 (it depends on the technique used). Laser whitening is the most expensive form of tooth whitening.
- Veneers (porcelain): from £300 to £1,000
Prices vary according to the extent of your treatment and the technique, for example, laser tooth whitening. The more work needed the higher the costs.
A good example of this is a ‘Smile Makeover’: minor alterations will cost a few hundred but major reconstruction work will run into thousands of pounds.
The price reflects the materials used; the skill and experience of the cosmetic dentist and the duration of treatment. Costs will increase the more sessions you require.
- Back and spine
- Complimentary therapies
- Cosmetic (surgical)
- Day surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and wrist
- Hip replacement
- Non-surgical cosmetic
- Pain management
- Private GP
- Private physician
- Sexual health
- Shoulder and elbow
- Sleep disorders
- Sports injuries
- Varicose veins
- Women’s health